±³À°Á¤º¸
ÇìµåÇåÆÃ
½º¸¶Æ®Å¸¿î
ȸ¿ø¼­ºñ½º
À̷¼­ µî·Ï
ä¿ë°ø°í µî·Ï
Á¦¸ñ | SCANIA Korea ¸éÁ¢À» ´Ù³à¿Í¼­
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ | pmu31 Á¶È¸¼ö | 917 ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ | 2001.07.20
Á¦°¡ ¿Ü±¹ÀÚµ¿Â÷ȸ»ç¿¡ ¸éÁ¢°¡±âÀ§ÇØ ÁغñÇß´ø Áú¹®µé ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µµ¿òÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖÀ»Áö... ±×·±µ¥ ¿¹»ó¹ÛÀ¸·Î ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¸¸ ¿µ¾î·Î ÇÏ°í ³ª¸ÓÁö´Â Çѱ¹¸»·Î Çß¾î¿ä. 1. Why do you want to work for our company? I have been looking for a job that is challenging me and will make use of my experience and qualifications. I think that a position at your company will offer me this. I believe your company is a leader in its field and that it has great potential. I want to be on your team. Work with you will benefit me in many ways and I think I can contribute effectively. I hope to start off with the best. 2. Why did you quit your last job? I left in order to study and improve my English language skills and pursue an advanced degree. One more reason is no more room for me to grow and develop my potential. 4. Why have you so far failed to find a job? Actually, I have received several job offers during my job search. However, I have refused the invitations because I don¡¯t think that company will offer me challenges and opportunities that I am hoping for. So, I am here today because this is the company that I have my heart set on. 5. Describe your personality to me. I like to think of myself as self-motivated and meticulous and enjoy the company of other people, but sometimes I like to be alone to work or just think. I focus hard on the things that are necessary, but in my off time, I like to kick back and relax. 6. What is the main advantage you possess that differentiates you from the other candidate? I am a self-motivated worker and a team player. I think that I would be a perfect fir for this job. I strive for success and try to anticipate problems and find solutions. 7. How do you describe your success? Success is not a destination, it¡¯s a journey. If I am living my life with integrity, working hard, and striving to achieve honorable goals, then I am a success, regardless of whether I reach those goals. 8. How do you handle unexpected events related to your work? I would revaluate the situation and deal with the issues based in importance and time-line, and begin working on handling the event and other elements of work. 9. Do you organize your time? If so, how? I make a list of things to do and give each task and allotted amount of time and try to work within that framework. 11. Could you tell me why you chose the major that you did? I chose to study mechanical engineer because I fell in love with the idea of creating something that could affect a person¡¯s perception of environment and way of living. 12. How good are you writing skills in relation to your verbal skills? I have used my English more in speaking and listening. Therefore those skills are stronger, but I have recently been concentrating on improving my writing skills. 13. What kind of manager do you think you would make? I work well with people, time schedules and details. I want to be a manager who tries to encourage people and inspire them to work harder and strive to reach higher goals and then supervise the work, watching for potential problems. 15. What would you like to change about yourself? (Weakness) I think maybe I would like to be a little more patient. I get so excited about whatever projects going on in my life that I sometimes get in too much of a rush to get this done. 17. What do you see yourself doing in the next few years while you get this real world experience? As for me, I get to make professional contacts, travel a bit, and gain some valuable management experience. 18. If you got this job, would you be willing to put on some extra hours if it were needed? Yes. As I said, I am trying to build my career here. I am young and I want to make progress. I¡¯ll do what I have to do in order to succeed. 19. Could you describe what a typical day at work in this industry should include? Any day must begin with priority. The highest priority are those that deal with customer service, so if any e-mails of faxes have arrived from clients, then those receive my first attention. After that my day will involve meetings, deskwork, and planning. 20. How do you handle disagreements or tense situations with your boss? It depends how the tense arose. I believe that the source of most misunderstanding in an office is the result of poor communication, so I get the impression that there are bad feeling in the air, I try to talk it over as soon as possible.

: ¸®Á¨Æ® Áõ±Ç ¸®¼­Ä¡ ¾÷¹«.....
: ¿À´Ã ¼±¿ì ¸éÁ¢ºÃ¾î¿ä